Application Specialist USA
In line with our growth ambition and strategic execution to expand our activities with our clients and stakeholders, we at Technobis Crystallization Systems are looking to strengthen our Crystallization Systems team, and are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Application Specialist in the USA.
Do you want to become part of our team and help establishing strong peer-based relationships with scientists and engineers and ensuring sustainable growth of the business globally? Are you entrepreneurial, dynamic, highly motivated individual with can-do mentality? Then you perfectly fit with our Technobis Crystallization Systems culture.
You will be responsible for the technical applications support and development of various Technobis Crystallization Systems instruments. Specific focus is on providing elite technical consulting services to potential and existing customers in the pharmaceutical and hi-value chemicals markets that need advanced applications and product technical knowledge. You will assist the Head of Business Development and Marketing with establishing strong peer-based relationships with scientists and engineers and ensuring sustainable growth of the business globally.
- Support in finding new customers, markets, and applications for Technobis Crystallization Systems.
- Identifying customer needs and positioning Technobis Crystallization systems to satisfy the needs of the international/global market.
- Develop strong application knowledge and depth to serve as a recognized expert for formulation in the large molecules pharmaceutical market or expert for crystallization in chemical, material science, semiconductors/batteries, and academic markets.
- Create and present technical papers about key applications at industry seminars, conferences, and symposiums.
- Support the development and implementation of required marketing programs globally.
- Develop sales opportunities through the provision of onsite seminars, technical consulting, and application feasibility tests.
- Post-sale support of existing customers on an ongoing basis with high level product training and application support to drive repeat sales.
- Identify and develop application solutions that provide high value to the pharmaceutical and chemical markets.
- Direct the transfer of knowledge and data from application feasibility studies, industrial and academic applications and technical journals and publications to product management for development.
- Generate excitement about technologies within and outside Technobis Crystallization Systems through enthusiastic interactions.
Ready to support science with us to a new dimension? Find out here, if your profile is what we are looking for:
- Minimum education level: MSc in Analytical Chemistry, solid state Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar.
- At least three years of industry experience in the pharmaceutical-, chemical- or scientific research place.
- Significant experience with various analytics technology and automation tools.
- Has clear understanding of crystallization related research
- Has experience or at least a clear understanding of pharmaceutical product development process.
- Proven writing skills and experience with writing scientific publications, application note’s, scientific newsletters, research studies, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a cooperative, team environment and focus on individual, time dependent projects with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%. Ability to travel in the USA.
Did we mention our mission is to HELP RESEARCH SUCCEED? We are sure our mission will inspire you!
Experience: 3+ years
Want to apply?
We are looking forward receiving your motivational letter and resume by e-mail at email@example.com for the attention of Mr. Arnold Bos.