This presentation is dedicated to researchers interested in crystallization, looking to solve day to day crystallization challenges and optimize their best practices.
1. Crystal Growth – research findings by University of Innsbruck
- A strongly subliming compound - salicylic acid
- A compound subliming at higher temperatures - diphenic acid
- Polymorphism screen – different polymorphs through sublimation
- Paracetamol and oxalic acid - cocrystal formation through sublimation
2. Isothermal and non-isothermal single crystal growth – research findings by Zurich University
This presentation was first showcased during a webinar. You can watch the recording of that webinar in the Events & Webinars section here.