- 8 Reactors with a working volume of 2,5-5 mL
- 8 Independently controlled temperature zones
- 8 particle view imaging and/or Raman optics
- Temperature range -25°C to 150°C
- Linear and non-linear temperature profiles supported
- 0°-20°C/min heating/cooling rate
- Temperature control accuracy: 0.5°C
- Variable overhead stirring in each reactor
- Variable magnetic stirring in each reactor
- Stirrer speed: 0 – 1250 rpm
- Turbidity measurement in each reactor
- Reflux, evaporation, antisolvent,seeding capabilities, pH monitoring integration
- Sample illumination: front and back pulsed lighting
- Automatic light intensity control
- All optics are individually controlled and programmable
- AI-based mage analysis software: particle size distribution and shape
- Software interface for spectroscopic analysis
The Crystalline PV/RR Version 2 is the desktop instrument taking up very little of your valuable laboratory space. With a footprint of only 52 x 77,8 x 19,7 cm, the Crystalline will fit onto any workbench.
A Crystalline will hold 8 standard disposable glass vials (16,6 mm diameter, flat bottomed, 8 ml volume).
Each reactor can be independently loaded, programmed and operated. Magnetic flux rotation with programmable stir speeds allows for both overhead stirring and mixing using magnetic stirrer bars.
In order to prevent condensation on the reactor blocks and electronics during runs at temperatures below 10°C the Crystalline system provides an inlet for a dry purge gas (typically nitrogen).